When I'm venturing out of the house or leaving little L with grandparents I'm always trying to make sure that I have everything L would need. Sometimes my bag looks like a mess and I can't find what I'm looking for but I know that all the essentials are there, even a spare nappy is always there in case I don't have any at home :-)
So here is what I carry:
- Breastfeeding cover in case I need to feed L when out and about
- Teething toy and teething liquid as poor L is struggling with either molar or canine teething coming through
- Straw bottle with water for when L is thirsty
- Toys to entertain L
- Changing mat to make L's changing comfy and clean
- Small towel to wipe wet bum
- Baby wipes to wipe dirty surfaces, hands and bum
- Nappy and nappy bag
- Leg warmers in case if L wants to crawl but wears a cute outfit I don't want to ruin
- Antibacterial hand gel in case if I have to pick up something dirty or wipe surfaces
- Bib for dribble or eating
- Food and snacks, they are not on the picture as I pick on the day what I'm going to take. Normally I would have a jar, a pouch, biscuit and a pack of puffs.
I don't normally put my phone in the bag as I prefer it to be closer e.g. in a pocket, and I don't have a purse as someone stole my purse before few times and I feel safer without one, but I do carry a little bit of cash in my pocket.