Friday 21 March 2014

Travel Systems Wish List/ Baby Registry

I decided to start a new feature on my blog "Wish list/ Baby Registry", where I will post what kind of items I would like to have for my Little L, we didn't buy anything yet so this will help me to narrow down what we actually need to buy.

I would like to start with Travel section and our first feature- Travel Systems (budget up to £350)




1. Hauck Apollo All in One Pram and Pushchair travel System
2. Hauck Colt All in One Pram and Pushchair travel System
3. Hauck Malibu All in One Pram and Pushchair travel System
4. iCanBee Nectar All in One Travel System (can be purchased in Kiddicare)





              
                5.  Zoom Trio Package from Mamas& Papas
        6.  Mothercare Xpedior 4 Wheel Pram & Pushchair Travel System
        7.  Concord Neo Mobility Set (£349.99 beige set in Kiddicare)
        8.  Cosatto Giggle 3-in-1 Combi Pushchair (£275 in Kiddicare)
When I was drafting the wish list I didn't realise that it will be so difficult to pick just 1 travel system from a huge variety, I have missed a few (which I really like) due to them being slightly more expensive (e.g. Silver Cross, Babyzen Yoyo, Baby style Oyster, Chicco etc).

Disclaimer: I have a written consent from all brands mentioned to use above pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Im not a huge fan of these models... after having 3 kids and hundreds of prams between them (im not joking lol)... I would recommend the Mamas & Papas Sola Travelsystem for mid range budgets. They often have sales and you can find the sola on sale at £199.00 there is carrycot and carseat attachment :) There also do a Glide model which looks exactly the same with everything included, carrycot, carseat, bag and footmuff for £399! :) bargain goodluck with choosing #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i found it £299 with carrycot, thanks for letting me know)

      Delete
  2. Ive only one pushchair which has lasted both kids and would definitely last baby number three! EWe bought a graco mosaic system which we now use a a buggy. It was less than £200. Its been Fab! Thanks for linking up with #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with your experience!) to be honest im not a big fan of a car seat being in a pushchair and no proper carrycot, for me carrycot is a must

      Delete
  3. Gosh there are so many choices aren't there!!!? We went for a maxi cosi car seat - as we liked the easiness of click and go, and then a phil & teds buggy we got second hand which the maxi-cosi connects to via an adaptor. We will use the car seat again if/when number 2 comes along as it was great but not sure whether to get a new buggy - though looking at all of these just bewilders me and I may stick to what we have! Good luck choosing one! xx #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember trying to pick a travel system for Grace - it was a nightmare! I just couldn't decide!! Great idea to make a wishlist. Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the Cosatto giggle and it's perfect! x

    ReplyDelete