Friday 28 March 2014

Baby Slings & Carriers Wish List

This week it's all about Baby slings (as I think they are more comfortable not just to carry newborn but for breastfeeding as that's what I'm planning to do) and Baby carriers (my budget this week is up to £30)


1.  theBabaSling Lite Carrier - Turquoise (Kiddicare- £29.99, Mothercare- £29.99)
2.  
The Peanut Shell Adjustable baby sling- $49.99*

3.  The Peanut Shell Classicbaby sling- $29.99*

4.  Liberty Reversable Cotton Pouch Sling- £27.95


* Please note, this is a USA company, according to their website "The Peanut Shell will contact you via email to notify you of any shipment delays, if we need additional identification for credit verification, or for any other reason that may impact shipment of your order". 


1.  Mothercare Two Position Baby Carrier- £24.99

2.  Chicco Go Baby Carrier 2 position carrier (Kiddicare- £14.99)

3.  Max Viz Baby Carrier 2 position carrier (Tippitoes- £8.49)
4.  Baby Carrier 2 position carrier (Tippitoes£22.99)


Disclaimer: I have a written consent from all brands mentioned to use above pictures.

9 comments:

  1. I love babywearing!!! definitely handy especially when you have another little one to look after as well as a baby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have worn my twins more. My sister has a snoob scarf for her little boy and they're great. Thanks for linking up #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carried Gwen round in a sling everywhere when she was tiny. She loved it! My oldest, Austin, was a different story. He screeched and wriggled so much that it was impossible to put him in one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you end up with. I had a carrier last time which I tried for both of my so s but it was so heavy and hurt my back. If we have another and I'd love a sling. I' know lots if people who use then and they seem great. The babies seem to really love being snuggled up close. Good luck:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know what you end up with. I had a carrier last time which I tried for both of my so s but it was so heavy and hurt my back. If we have another and I'd love a sling. I' know lots if people who use then and they seem great. The babies seem to really love being snuggled up close. Good luck:

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look nice =)

    #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. From that list I think I would like the BabaSling Lite Carrier. It looks like it would be very comfortable to carry a little one with that sling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used a wrap with Potato when he was very little and later when i flew in my own with him. I also loved my borrowed Baby Bjorne but he outgrew that before he outgrew wraps. Technically he could still go in a wrap now, but he's too much of a wriggler!
    Thanks for linking up with #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't get the opportunity to try out the baby slings. Crossing my fingers that I will be able to one day though! Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete