Friday 17 July 2015

Review: Penwizard personalised book

It was quite interesting to watch L develop her love for books. When she was 6 months she preferred to chew on books rather than to look through them. Few months later when my mum brought more colourful books L would sit still for a while to look through the book with me normally this would only happen if she watches In The Night Garden show.

When I have looked through the book range at the Penwizard website I didn't know at first which book I should choose. My first initial reaction would be to pick something I like, but as L's first birthday was fast approaching I thought that she would love her own book with In The Night Garden characters for her 1st birthday (£14.99).

"Penwizard Personalised Books produce a range of unique customised books where you can star in the pictures and words of your own story alongside your favourite TV characters including Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly, In the Night Garden and The Snwoman and the Snowdog.
From fairytale princess adventures to a spellbinding tale of wizardry to even scoring the winning goal for your favourite football team you're sure to find the perfect gift".

You can personalise the book by picking the gender of the character and his or hers looks
(hair style and colour, eye colour and eye wear and skin tone and
lastly you can add you own personalised message.
The process is very simple and will take only few minutes of your time. I wasn't able to see the whole book preview online but I was sure that the book will be lovely.

The book arrived within 3-5 working days from the moment I ordered in a cardboard packaging. 

In The Night Garden is a hardback book which tells you a story how your beloved child has invited ITNG characters to celebrate his/hers birthday party, isn't that a peep?!
Characters look exactly the same as in the show itself, which means L can not only enjoy watching the show but also read, look through the book with her favourite Igle Piggle and Tombliboos.

Even though it's a short story it's a perfect present for your little one on their special day!

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment