Monday 27 July 2015

Review: Birthday Flash Banners

Almost a month ago L turned 1. As I wanted it to be a very special birthday I had different wall and free standing decorations in the same colour scheme (I will do a separate post about L's birthday and this decorations) and  and  lovely personalised LED flash banner Flash Flash Designs Ltd (£5.49).



"Flash Flash Designs Ltd was founded in November 2012. We are a new and dynamic company with some great and novel new inventions within the party decorations market with patent applications filed around the world. Our first invention was our truly amazing flashing happy birthday banners, that are currently available in a selection of colours, plus our top selling personalised birthday banners that can be customised for any age from 1st birthday to 100th. We also have our sensationally spooky happy Halloween banners in two designs". 

I have received Happy 1st Birthday pink flash banner which has a flashing centre.
At first I thought that the moment I pull the safety tag it won't last long, but my dear husband helped me find on/off button.
The banner has fitted batteries and can flash for over 12 hour non-stop or you can switch it on and off when needed. 
The same button can also change different lighting modes from quick flash lights to non-flashing mode in red, green or blue.
All guests complemented the flash banner and wished they had known about the company earlier. 

I also think it is a great sensory "toy" for little one's as L thoroughly enjoyed rapid and slow colour change.
Flash Flash Desigs banners can be re-used if it's not personalised and can be a great keepsake if bought for a special occasion.

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. this looks fantastic, with having 3 children trying to a banner that will do all of them is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! I didn't know these even existed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's cute! I can see how it would be really appealing for the little ones.
    Thanks for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete