Wednesday 22 July 2015

Nourkrin® post pregnancy tablets 1 month update

If you remember over a month ago I have started taking Nourkrin® post pregnancy tablets (£29.95) as I suffer with postpartum hair loss. 

I was extremely excited to start the course as I didn't feel beautiful for a long time and after unsuccessful hair therapy at the local hairdressers I needed something that will definitely work.

"Nourkrin® post pregnancy for hair maintenance is a safe and drug-free OTC supplement to help maintain natural, beautiful hair for new mums".

One pack has 30 tablets which will last 1 month. I am taking 1 tablet daily in the morning after the food as recommended.
I must admit I have days when I forget to take a tablet, especially if distracted but I try my best and if missed one day I will make sure to take a tablet the next day.

For the first few weeks I didn't notice any results but couple of weeks later I noticed that my hair are softer to touch, look healthier and I certainly noticed less hair in my drain. 

See for yourself:
















I have 2 more months to go and I can't wait to see even better results.

Disclaimer: I was provided with 3 sets of Nourkrin tablets for the purpose o these updates. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment