Friday 25 March 2016

Arts & Crafts: Easter addition

This week L and I have been doing different Easter themed arts and craft, it was a little bit different this time round.
I have been scanning Pinterest and found couple of the Easter ideas I wanted to try but this time I wanted L to do all the work. If you use Pinterest you would know that all the crafty ideas look unique and stunning but I'm not convinced that a baby or young child can create/do most of the things posted without a major help of a parent, so here is a true picture of what a 20 months old can do.

I will be honest she didn't last long, but even these small attempts we had is a good start of getting used to doing things whilst seated at the table.

We have been trying Rose Blossom Handmade foam Easter eggs which I have featured in my Eater gift guide . I explained and showed to L that these are the eggs and she needs to decorate them by attaching these colourful 3D stickers. 

Then we have tried decorating an Easter egg with some bubble wrap print paints. I cut the paper in the shape of an egg, prepared a bubble wrap and applied 3 different colours of finger paint. Once bubble wrap was painted we had few goes on small paper squares so that l understands that she needs to put paper on top of the painted bubble wrap, press firmly and let go.

I think it turned out better than I thought!

Happy Easter!

1 comment: