I have an exciting giveaway for you, my lovely readers! I have a goody bag full of Bepanthen products!
"We all understand that harsh winter weather can play havoc with our own skin- but have you ever thought about the impact it has on your baby’s delicate skin? Health Visitor and Paediatric Nurse, Nicola Joseph, is here to give you her baby winter skincare tips, so you can help keep your baby comfortable during the cold, winter months.
1. Babies are much more sensitive to a change in temperature than we are, and it can be tricky dressing them for the cold winter months when you know you will be going from a warm, centrally
heated environment to the harsh outside air. To help you manage this, it’s best to dress your Little One in layers that can be added and removed easily as you move from temperature to
2. Just as babies can be prone to heat rash in the hot summer months, they can also get heat rash in the winter from wearing too many clothes or swaddled in heavy blankets. Babies are particularly susceptible to this if they are warmly dressed and in one particular place or position for a long period of time- such as a car seat. To avoid this, ensure you are dressing them in breathable, natural fibres, and try to ensure that they only have cotton next to their skin.
3. Too much bath-time fun can dry your Little One’s skin out, particularly during the winter months- so try to keep bathing limited to two or three times a week– particularly when they are young.
There’s no need to use any products in the bath as these can be particularly drying. If your LO’s skin is feeling a little dry, straight after the bath use a ‘free from’ moisturiser such as Bepanthen Baby Moisturiser with a mild gentle formula that’s been developed specifically for new born babies or those with extra sensitive skin.
4. When washing your LO’s clothes, use a gentle, fragrance-free fabric wash and conditioner to keep her clothes feeling soft against her skin. This is particularly important during the winter months when she is likely to be covered up for most of the day and night.
5. Don’t forget, although the temperature may be cold, if the sun is shining you should still protect your baby’s face with a good, high protection, sun lotion such as Bepanthen Baby Sun Cream".
Now to the giveaway! For your chance to win your own Christmas themed giveaway, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below (the competition ends on 8 January 12am):
a Rafflecopter giveaway Good luck! Merry Christmas!