Wednesday 18 June 2014

Decision made- we are moving out!


Last Friday evening we decided to change our routine slightly and not to go to the swimming pool, we thought that it would be nice to mix up our plans this weekend and we were planning to go to park on Saturday (which we did) and to the pool on Sunday (which never happened).
On Saturday after park we came home, were preparing to relax and watch TV when heard someone knocking on our back door, which normally never happens as our family and friends use front door only.
It was our next door neighbour asking to move our car as the van (I guess their mate) couldn't get through her car and my husband's car. Well she didn't explain that I knew it as when we parked we saw the van at the back of our garden, she just demanded to move the car.
Cutting long story short, I had to go outside as I heard her shouting at my husband over car parking, and few seconds later her partner ran towards them not to take park in the conversation but to make things worse, to assault my husband...These few minutes of my life flew so quick, I don't remember much as I was in total shock, but I remember her angry face, how she was running towards my husband and me shouting "Stop, stop".
That Saturday evening we spent in police station, and Sunday in A&E to note injuries from the accident. That was our last weekend in the house where we spent last 3 years, that was the weekend of horror, stress, tears.

We couldn't bare staying in this house any longer, we couldn't stay there knowing that next door to us live bullies, we couldn't be safe there.
On Sunday we moved in with in laws, I do appreciate their support and help but it's just not enough space for all of us here especially with a baby due this Friday.

On Monday I woke up around 3 am as all I could dream of was uncertainty we have, our baby arriving in the messiest time of our lives, us sharing the small house between 5 people, us not having our own corner. I just couldn't stop crying, the only thing I was wishing for was our baby being overdue. We needed, we had to search for our own house before she arrives.

But I think luck is on our side this week (fingers crossed), we have found one place available immediately, it is much smaller than our previous house but it means we can move in within next week, we might have our own nest! I can't express how positive I feel at the moment knowing that baby will be safe, we will be safe, no more putting up with neighbours or sharing place between 2 households.

It is such a relief! Please wish us luck and keep fingers crossed for us and our future!

31 comments:

  1. Oh my! How awful! So glad you've found somewhere so quickly! I hope you'll be happy in your new home x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds terrifying, especially being so heavily pregnant. I really don't understand how some people think it is OK to behave in that way. I really hope you manage to get moved in time for your new arrival and you are happy in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so horrific. Its terrible when these things occur out of nowhere and over something so daft as car parking. It is horrible to witness as well - working in a pub and having seen a couple of fights I am always on edge when things start to get a bit confrontational but it must be even worse when its on your doorstep. The main thing is that you have left and are both ok. Good luck with the moving and hope your new neighbours are rather better. xx #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers are definitely crossed for you. Poor you - what a nightmare to go through, especially with the baby due. Send you love, and hope it all gets sorted out very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all will go according to plan and you will be able to move asap.
    I wish you all the best and will keep you in my thoughts.
    Take care and be strong... better days are coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really hope it all goes smoothly. Your home is somewhere you should feel safe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness hunny I am so so SO sorry to hear this. What a bad time for the neighbors to go crazy and go abusive and disrupt your lives so badly. I hope your hubby is ok and I hope you go over due and get to move in, get settled and eveything happens for a reason.(not that your hubby getting hurt is good) This place could bring you amazing things, glad you are looking at the positive and Sending huge hugs to you for support. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me. I can't believe you are still blogging in the mess of it all. You really are super woman!!! #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awful and stressful for you. I hope you manage to put it all behind you. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that is horrifying. I hope that you get the home. You do not need this in your condition and there is never an acceptable thing to be a bully. what sad unhappy people they must be

    ReplyDelete
  10. How dreadful for all of you. Here's hoping you feel safe in your new home and good luck with the imminent arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How awful :( I hope things work out for you and you can find somewhere better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh my goodness I am so glad you have sorted it out, what a horrid time you have had

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really hope the future is a lot nicer and more secure for you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a horrendous experience, I am really glad it's all over. All the very best go luck in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats awful, glad you sorted it in the end. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow that sounds awful!! hope you are ok x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's terrible! I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope it works out for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so awful, hope the new house comes through x

    ReplyDelete
  19. How scary!! We have been burgled here in the middle of the night and i don't feel safe here at all and cannot wait to move so i understand why you had to get out. I really hope it works out for you and you get that place x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an awful experience! I totally understand why you wanted to leave, there is no way I would have been able to stay either. Silver lining - hurray for renting when it means you can move at the drop of a hat! I know it's not easy to just up sticks but I hope your new home will make you all feel happy and secure #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are some truly horrible people in this world! But I hope you settle in soon and I'm sure you'll be much safer there! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goodness me that sounds horrible. Hope all's well and good luck with the move #brilliantblogposts

    ReplyDelete
  23. How awful for you. I'm glad that you have found somewhere else to move to quickly. I hope baby holds on a week or two xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh how awful- that last thing you need! I really hope you find somewhere quickly and that baby holds on for you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. How bad that this happened when you are due. your neighbors are ... so bad! Be safe okay? #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh - so glad you guys are ok and are moving on - no one deserves to be treated like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds like a really upsetting time. I hope you manage to get settled in your new home in time for your baby's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my that sounds awful, good job you got out of here and I have my fingers crossed for a happy new home for your family. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awful situation! I hope the move goes well and baby waits till you are all moved and settled.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a nasty experience, I hope your husband wasn't badly injured. I hope you have moved in by not into a lovely little home for you and baby too and you are happy there #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your current situation sounds horrible chicken but I am so so pleased that you guys have some hope and the possibility of a new place! HOW EXCITING! I cannot wait for your update! Thanks so much for linking up! #MMWBH xx

    ReplyDelete