For the past couple of years I have been wearing sport bras more often as I prefer comfort over wearing fancy bras every day. During pregnancy was the first time when I felt incredibly uncomfortable in my favourite sport and wired bras. But as my bump grew and my rib cage expanded I made a decision to stop wearing a bra, I had to wear it when around people but during the day when I was on my own in the house I was taking it off.
A month ago I was offered (thanks to More4mums) to review Carriwell seamless drop cup nursing bra (£20), it was definitely a godsend review. I have opted for black bra as it is the most practical colour in size XL. The bra come in three colours: black, nude and white and sizes S, M, L and XL, which means it suits almost everyone's taste.
I couldn't wait to try the bra so put it straight away, to my surprise it came with extenders, which reassured me that it won't be too tight.
For the past month I have been testing it in washing, while wearing and I must say I like it a lot and planning to wear it while I'm pregnant and after giving birth for easy access for nursing.
- very comfortable, I don't feel it on myself when wearing
- the material doesn't irritate my skin
- the material is stretchy enough therefore can fit my changing breast shape
- comes with bra extenter
- very easy to release a nursing clip with one hand
- wide under band hides my unwanted curves
- doesn't change it's shape after washing
- no bra straps “cutting in”
I would certainly recommend it for mums-to-be and mums with babies.
DISCLAIMER: I was sent the above item for the purposes of this review. All thoughts and opinion are my own.