Wednesday 30 November 2016

Little L is 29 months old


It's so strange to hear others talking about your child's development or new milestones, not that it happened recently but it seems that I don't notice L's changes as we are together 24/7.

L is certainly developed a very dominant personality, she is active, sociable, a little bit shy with new male friends of ours or strangers, she is cheeky and knows that with me can get away with anything. Seems like my husband and I swapped personalities- I am the loyal one and he is authoritative, strict one. 

L found a new hobby- watching Youtube videos for kids, she would watch chocolate surprise eggs unwrapping, nursery rhymes or learning colours which helped her (in a way) with pronouncing and saying colours correctly in English and with me she is learning how to say things in Russian. To someone new or to someone who doesn't know her the way I do she may sound strange with mixing words or not pronouncing them correctly, but I would know straightaway what she means and says.

Don't want to jinx it but I think L is less stroppy when she needs to go in a stroller or needs to walk, she certainly shows more interest in walking then being in my arms when we go to/from nursery and to shopping centre. We just need to work on that a little bit more and hopefully I can brave long walks with her, this would be just lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment