The moment it arrived I didn't hesitate to put it on a pushchair and to go on a little adventure with L to test the sunshade.
- it fits most single pushchairs due to elastic hem along the outer edges
- suitable for babies from 6 months+ who can sit unaided
- protects from UV rays
- plastic poppers are almost magnetic and are attached to an elastic fabric and not only stretch to fit your pushchair but click together within seconds.
- metallic grey colour works like a car vizor and reflects the sun and heat
- different methods of using the Snoozeshade (net fabric can be fully or partly zipped to protect little one from UV rays/insects adding even more shade; a "peek-a-boo" zip allows mum or dad to check on a child at any time; second layer of fabric works as a blackout blind that can be clipped partly or fully)
- bottom pocket which I have recently discovered can not only hold light items like sunglasses but be used as a storage for the SnoozeShade "layers"
-additional poppers at the bottom and top allow you to either attach one of the layers or fold and attach at the bottom, the latter I wouldn't recommend though as have recently ripped net fabric due to clipping it to the bottom and only noticed that it's dragging on the floor when was too late, to avoid disappointment I would recommend to "store" layers in the bottom pocket.
I wasn't able to test both modes together as L would refuse to be fully zipped if only by her own wish and unfortunately didn't sleep in it yet. Having said that it was a great help in the heat as L would sit in a pushchair relaxed enjoying her water and snack, occasionally allowing to close one or both layers.
SnoozeShade provided great coverage for when I would forget to re-apply sun cream as it fully shaded L's head and arms, something to bear in mind this would depend on the size of the hood of the pushchair.
What so you use to protect your little one form sun?
Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.