Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas gift guide: Picture Proud unique personalised gifts + discount code

I have came across Picture Proud couple of years ago and since then was following their progress. 

"Picture Proud all started because my closest friend was due to have her first baby (so a big thank you to you Lorraine) and I wanted to send a little something that was different rather than flowers or clothes. I wanted a unique gift, a gift that had a wow factor, but most of all a gift that would be a lasting memento.
...Since then, you can see I have compiled a collection of my own unique designs, together with some exciting new designs for the future. Since starting Picture Proud I’ve had my own child, Charlotte, she’s just so adorable, and as a mum you so want them to have the best. So I’ve grown Picture Proud as a company alongside my pregnancy with Charlotte, thinking about what sort of gifts everyone would like.

Our products are fantastic gifts for all occasions, maybe a new arrival, a christening, a special birthday, Christmas, get well, Easter or simply because people want to buy something a little different.

We now supply gifts for all ages and all occasions. If there is anything specific you are looking for, then please do get in touch and we will be glad to see if we can help!

One thing I am proud of though is that throughout the years we continued to offer quality hand-made products crafted here in the UK. We know our customers appreciate the craftsmanship that goes in to all our personalised items, they know they are purchasing a product that will last a lifetime and will be treasured for many years to come".

Here are just few of their gorgeous items you can purchase in time for Christmas:


If you wish to place an order for Christmas, Picture Proud have kindly provided a 10% discount code MYLITTLEBLOG or contact Picture Proud on tel.: 01245 360317 (please note I don't receive any percent from the sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment