"My Baby's Name Is was created in 2014 in London, UKby designer Szymon Klos, with the loving support of his wife Halina
& inspired by their daughter Matylda...
Our sleeping bags combine a considered design approach
with environmental material sourcing & manufacturing quality".
You can pick from a variety of sizes (0-6, 6-18, 18-36 months), colours (blue, green, grey, orange, yellow) and tog (2.5 and 1 tog) at the reduced price of £25.
As it's design is so bright and enticing to play than to sleep I wondered would it keep L awake?! But to my surprise L wasn't really bothered about it's brightness maybe when I opened the cute white box for the very first time.
I must admit I have mixed feelings about My baby's name sleeping bag. Let's start with positives:
- made of soft 100% cotton with the added design feature- stitched-through
- you can personalise your sleeping bag by adding your baby's name on the name tag sewed inside the bag (useful if baby sleeps at the nursery)
- double fasteners on shoulder straps
- zipped sides which "starts" at the bottom (the zip itself has zip guard at the top)
- I have opted for 2.5 tog and L was safe and very warm in her sleeping bag
- the outer material looks like an outdoor jacket and feels a little bit annoying when I stroke L before she falls asleep. I can be stroking her for up to 30 minutes and when I used it for the very first time it felt weird, "loud" and left a burning sensation on my palm.
- I have picked 6-18 months sleeping bag but it seems that at only 14 months L is a little big for the sleeping bag. Upon checking other sleeping bags it seems to be a common problem
- the tag inside the sleeping bag is too close to feet, so when L feels it she instantly wants to mess with it. Luckily My Baby's Name Is invented a perforated line along the tag so it makes it easier to remove the tag.
Overall, it's a functional sleeping bag with a unique design and if my negative points don't put you off go for it!
Disclaimer: I was sent the above item for the purpose of this review. All thought and opinions are my own.