Wednesday 30 September 2015

Nourkrin® post pregnancy tablets 3 month update


Over 3 months ago I have started testing Nourkrin® post pregnancy tablets (£29.95) as I'm suffering with a postpartum hair loss. 

It is quite upsetting to realise that my wonderful, long hair are not so wonderful anymore. The amount of hair I have lost after one shower wash was shocking. I was on a verge of crying every single time I looked at my loose hair and wanted to shave what I had left as I thought that nothing can fix it. I was lucky enough to try Nourkrin® post pregnancy tablets.

"Nourkrin® post pregnancy for hair maintenance is a safe and drug-free OTC supplement to help maintain natural, beautiful hair for new mums".
 I was taking 1 tablet a day after the morning meal, sometimes I forgot to take it straight after I've eaten which I think majorly changes the effect of the tablets.

In months 3 I didn't see any difference at all. Since I had a haircut my hair grew longer but it could be either due to the tablet or the nature. What was really surprising is that after month 3 I still have few loose hair and I have also noticed that my hair were greasy quicker than ever, again not sure if it's due to the the effect of the tablets or natural.
I have 3 more boxes to maintain the good looking hair, hopefully by the end of the 6 months trial I will have beautiful, healthy hair thanks to Nourkrin®.


Disclaimer: I was provided with 3 sets of Nourkrin tablets for the purpose o these updates. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment