"Organix is celebrating National Breakfast Week (24th – 30th January) to help inspire mums and dads to get a great start to the day with their little ones. So why not shake up breakfast time and try something new. For babies, Organix has a range of tasty cereals and for babies, toddlers and mum and dad why not try one of Organix’ simple and tasty recipes.
Dr Frankie Phillips Nutrition Adviser to Organix shares her reasons why eating breakfast is so important, plus some easy, healthy breakfast ideas that babies - and all the family - will love:
· Research shows it really is the most important meal of the day.
· Breakfast is an energy boost - it replenishes and restores the energy that’s been used up overnight, after all it literally means to “break fast”!
· Eating breakfast has been shown to boost mental and physical performance - giving you and your little one more get up and go, and making you more alert for the day ahead.
· Sitting down to eat breakfast together is a great way to start the day as a family.
· Breakfast is a perfect opportunity to fit in a wide range of healthy nutrients, vitamins, minerals protein and energy - all needed for your little one’s growth and development".
I have been scrolling through Organix breakfast recipes and came across breakfast corn muffins recipe which I will share with you below:
Sounds yummy! I will be trying this recipe in he next few days, hope L likes it!