Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award..my turn

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!



Thank you, Becky aka Laughing Owls for nominating me! The Versatile Blogger award allows us to introduce ourselves in a light-hearted form, or at least that's what I think :-)

The rules to the Versatile Blogger award are as follows…
1) in your post, be sure to thank the blogger that nominated you
2) write seven facts about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers
3) you must use the versatile blogger award image on your post

7 facts about myself:

  • I think I can confuse others, I've noticed this several times I know what I'm trying to say but others don't have a clue (or maybe it's not just me :-) )
  • I hate shopping, every time I walk in to the shop and see clothes on the floor or can't see something straight away I lose my interest. I can't go through every bit of clothing on a shelf or clothes rails, well I can, but it just bores me and I do it only if I have to while waiting for my friends. Don't take me wrong, if someone asks me to go shopping I wont say “no”, but I will go for a company rather than clothes.
  • I had few driving lessons (7 to be exact) to find out that I still can't drive the car
  • I've noticed when sun is shining I feel more energised throughout a day
  • I can't stand rats, every time I see a long tail it makes me jump
  • I can't ride a bike, since I remember myself whenever I've tried my cousin always managed to brake my bike
  • I think I might have OCD- by books should be in a height, width order and all cans in the kitchen should stand in a width order with front labels facing us.
Now it's my turn to nominate, here is the list of bloggers:




Over to you, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me... time to get my thinking cap on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Impressed how quick you wrote your list - took me weeks!

    ReplyDelete