Little L likes to play with her bath toys and every so often I try to buy new ones as it is proven to be difficult to clean the mold from some of L's bath toys.
So when we were offered to review Bloopies Bath Time doll (£12.99) I knew that it would be a hit! Firstly this bath time doll is very different from usual rubber ducks as it can be used in water and when mixed with other toys during role play.
- Bloopies bath time doll is made of a durable rubber alike material
- suitable from 18 months old
- there are 6 Bloopies characters to collect (each has different facial features and coloured accessories)
- comes with an accessory (snorkeling mask, diving fins and swim suit)
- can squirt the water out of it's mouth
- can snorkel/float on the water without any aid
- can blow bubbles when played in bubble bath
- suitable for little hands to play
- child friendly facial features
- can be purchased from Smyths toys, Argos, Littlewoods, Amazon.
Few things to note:
- as it's a basic bath toy the doll doesn't require any batteries
- even though the swim suit has a velcro fastening at the back it cannot be taken off as diving fins are attached to each other
- arms and legs do not move up and down, but are flexible due to the material they are made of
- diving fins are glued to doll's feet and cannot be taken off
L has lots of fun playing with it as it's such a versitile toy! As it looks like a doll L is very happy that she can care for it just like she would normally do and can also have lots of fun with it in the water when having bath time. Once L understood the principle of using Bloopies bath time toy L handle the doll without any additional help.
I would certainly recommend buying this toy, which can fit in any family budget!
Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.