Tuesday 27 January 2015

H&A Squirting Ducks review


During my pregnancy we used to go swimming every week and I thought that the love of water will be passed down to my baby. As any newborn L hated water at first, and the more baths she had the more she started to relax and enjoy. 

Few days ago we were sent a set of 4 squirting ducks for a review and a chance to claim a place in the H&A "Bathtime Fun Squad".

H & A's Bathtime Buddies Squirting Ducks (£2) are four wonderfully coloured squirting ducks, for your little ones bath time (or your own).
                                        
They comprise of four bright and vibrant colours which are guarenteed to add fun to bath times.

The colours are green, purple, orange and the traditional yellow.

They are extremely easy to fill with water, simply place the duck under the water and squeeze the ducks belly. Once full, squeeze the water out and water your little one smile with glee.

It might just be a coincidence, but I have also found the ducks to be useful for teething infants. My little one seems to be interested in chewing the ducks head, which seems to supress the teething pain. Perhaps that could be used as another "unique selling point" ?!

The ducks are slightly smaller than an average rubber duck but bring lots of fun nonetheless.

Ducks are our family favourite bird, so here is our poem dedicated to ducks:

Quacking and drinking 
Settled on the pond 
Playing and flapping 
Chasing everyone 
Peaceful birds 
Lovely and graceful 
Feed them bread chuck the pieces in 
Let them love you from within 
Sitting by the ducks on a clear blue day 
Nothing will affect you, nothing in the way 
Silent yet faint noises of the ducks on the pond 
I am clearly very fond 
My favourite animal I declare 
When they glance, stop and stare 
Ducks will always be special to me 
Thats why I love them so dearly


You can also watch modern duck vs original duck GIF:

Disclaimer: I was sent the above items for the purpose of this review. All thought and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. We were sent some of these too and they are great my children loved them, my five month old loves chewing them too x #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever poem! I just reviewed these too and agree they make excellent teething toys! x #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat a good rubber duck - a family of them is even better!
    Lovely to have you linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete