Friday 7 November 2014

Secret Santa for UK Bloggers 2014

Freedigitalphotos
This year, My Little L Blog decided to run a Secret Santa for UK bloggers.


UK bloggers will be randomly assigned to Secret Santa blogger. Ideal budget for the challenge would be £5-£10, the present can be something that represents you and your personality or it could be something that you feel your Secret Santa partner would love.
I will be using Elfster to send invitations and to pair bloggers.

Elfster is a website that makes it easy to organize your gift exchange and doesn't cost a cent! For starters, the site randomly pairs up gifters and giftees. Then it allows you to set constraints, like the spending limit, time period for signing up, and where the exchange will take place. You can also search on the website for gifts that you can place on a wish list or suggest to someone.


To join Secret Santa for UK bloggers please provide me with your email address in the comments below so that I can invite you to join Secret Santa UK bloggers 2014 facebook group and to Elfster.

P.S. the deadline for joining is 30 November.

Hope YOU can join me!

12 comments:

  1. Fab idea! I'm buddingsmiles@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh yes please! sammie@oneblueonepink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this idea! mummymelton@hotmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh yes! I so want to give a gift this year! joanna.elizabeth.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to join in welshmumof3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to join in. Catherineburgess@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to join in - tinyfootsteps@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in! Blogfoote@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love to! keepupwiththejonesfamilyblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to.. mariedavis10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. would love to. mariedavis10@gmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would be interested, I assume gifts will be posted? I don't have facebook is that an issue?

    ReplyDelete