Tuesday 4 November 2014

Lapland Mailroom Letter from Santa review


This Christmas is a little bit more special for us as it's L's first Christmas. 
I was delighted when Lapland Mailroom contacted me as it meant that I can order a special 1st Christmas Letter from Santa.

There's nothing like the magic of a letter from Santa to light up every child's face this Christmas. A personal greeting from Santa as they open their presents will add even more joy and laughter to the happy day.


It is quite easy to find your way around the website. Pretty much regardless of what button you press you will be directed to the letter section.

Click "Order a Letter" from Home page and pick suitable package.


From this page you can click "Back" (under each package) it will send you to the Home page, click "View Letters" or click "Next" which sends you to "View Letters" page.

If you click onto "Mail package 1" or "Mail package 2" it directs to the "View Letters" and if you click onto "Mail package 3" it directs to the personalisation page, where you can choose and personalise any package.

Each Lapland Mailroom Pack includes a very special personalised Letter From Santa / Father Christmas Letter, each traditionally designed letter from Santa is printed on high quality bespoke Christmas paper and has many personal references that enhances the excitement of Christmas for your child. There is a choice of 4 different letters which are all written slightly differently so siblings do not receive exactly the same letter!

When on "View letters" page you can click and see what parts of the letter can be personalised, personalise your own letter:


No matter where you click there is always an option to go back if you scroll down the page or choose different page (at the top of each page).

To make sure your order is delivered in time for Christmas you can find "Postal dates" here. Please note, Lapland Mailroom delivers worldwide.

And here is our own 1st Letter from Santa to L( dispatched within 3 days of the order):

I like the idea of Santa letter's, and it's great that L will have her own personalised letter. I wish I had one!

I like the style of the website, it's design, my only recommendation would to delete "Next", "Back" buttons and maybe join those sections "Order Letters" and "View Letters" together.

P.S. For all my lovely readers Lapland Mailroom offering 20% discount, type in xmaspromo14 at a checkout to receive 20% off.

Disclaimer: I was sent the above items for the purpose of this review. All thought and opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is so sweet, a perfect christmas memory x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Wish we had them when I was young. Such a magical thing to receive from Santa ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm looking for a Santa's letter this year so I'll pop over to the website! #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa letters are so lovely, this is a great example. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete