Friday 26 May 2017

Review: Nuu Addition white and green 7 piece set

After I gave birth to L it took me a while to adjust to being a mum, not being able to do certain things or go out  purely because I wouldn't trust anyone,  to me I am the only person who knows what's right for L and what and how things should be done.  I may not be considering having a second child but I would love to see more newborns in our family and have been hinting to my sisters-in-law and our close family friends. Of course it is something out of my control and only others can decided when the time is right for them to have a baby, only imagine how happy I was to discover that not 1 but 2 of our close friends are having a baby!! 
I was predicting genders, buying little gifts in advance and waiting in anticipation until the d-day comes!! 
Few weeks ago (just in time for meeting little babies) I came across a Nuu Addition who kindly sent us 7 piece set packed with baby clothing essentials (£24.99).

"At Nuu Addition we supply classical and unique gift boxes for new born babies, full of all the helpful essentials and much more, any Mother would treasure".

What impressed me the most (apart form the gift set itself) is how carefully the product was packed and how quick it was delivered (within 2 days). The package came in a see through bag with the gift set wrapped in a brown paper and secured with twine. Upon opening the package I have noticed that the baby gift set was already packed in a cute gift bag. All these little touches are so important as it shows how Nuu Addition appreciate their products and customers! 
The set consists of:
  • Bodysuit with buttons and Elephant print
  • Baby hat with Elephant print
  • Short Sleeve Bodysuit with stars print
  • Bib with Elephant print
  • Pair of White Soft Socks (packed in a net bag)
  • White baby blanket with a green Elephant embroidered in the corner (100% cotton )
  • Cute green Elephant Toy 
  • New Baby mini card
This set is available in 2 sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months and can make such a great New Baby present, Going Home outfit or even a very thoughtful Baby Shower gift! The quality and fabric (100% cotton) are just perfect for newborn's gentle skin. I just can't wait to see little bubba in Nuu Addition clothes!
All products at Nuu Addition are very well thought through, be it a baby clothing gift set (gender specific or neutral) or a baby box with anything a new parent and baby needs! 

Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment