Wednesday 22 February 2017

Little L is 31 months old

Oh gosh, it seems like I notice less changes in L, she grows and develops but with me being around her 24/7 I stopped noticing obvious things for some.

I am very proud of her though as L is very good with her numbers both in English and Russian, she knows her colours. I have tried to make it less pushy as possible so it all comes naturally for her and I think I did a great job, not without a help of L's favourite Youtube educational videos. 

Potty training at the nursery hasn't moved anywhere I'm just hoping one day it clicks that it is OK to do it there too, rather than to say "No" to it.

We have more meltdowns and tantrums, which is impossible to stop until she finally gets what she wants or we manage to destruct L. It just seems like such a sudden change to L that takes time getting used to and hopefully it will pass as quickly as it appeared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment