Friday 15 June 2018

Father's Day with Personalised parties

I am always last minute when it comes to buying gifts for Father's Day. This time I had a good excuse as we have been away for 2 weeks. Personalised parties had such a great range of products for the upcoming day starting from Notebooks for "Retro Tech Dads" to Personalised Dad's Bike Chocolate Bar.


Father's Day range includes (personalisation option available): wrapping papers, mugs, chocolate bars and notebooks.

I have opted for 2 products that I thought are a close match to man figures in our family- 
chocolate for a sweet tooth of a techy guy and 
an notebook for thoughts and doodles of a "lone rider"- perfect match!

What have you or your little ones bought for this spacial day?


Disclaimer: I was sent the item mentioned above for the purpose of this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment