Monday 2 April 2018

Arts & Crafts: Easter themed activities 'no filter'

What's an Easter Hunt without a handmade, unique basket?! And this is exactly what I decided to make for little L whilst she was making her own Eater basket decorations. 
This was a 'no filter' arts and crafts activity by this I mean that the creation was 100% made my my child, this is something you won't see in pretty and 'posed' Pinterest images!

To make our Easter weekend more creative Duck Tape sent us a variety of  colourful tape to use. 
I came up with an idea of making an Easter Hunt basket for which I have used:
- Duck Tape
- disposable mushroom plastic tray (empty) for the base
- empty milk carton for the handle


All I had to do was:
to cut a strip from the carton box which would be enough width and length for the basket, apply Duck Tape all around the plastic tray and the handle, apply some washi tape instead of a glue for the handle and done!
Whilst I did that, I have printed some bunny and egg templates for L to cut and to use for her own activity. L was supplied with scissors which she used under my supervision, she had some strips of washi tape of different colours.  
All she needed to do is to cut bunny and egg shapes carefully and to apply funky washi tape to make unique decorations, which was very easy and fun to do!

Disclaimer: We were provided with the product mentioned above for the purpose of this activities. All thoughts and ideas are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment