Friday 10 November 2017

Our half term holiday week in pictures

Since L started receiving 15 hour free funding at nursery we decided not to pay for a holiday club and spend some time together. With L not napping anymore it was a bit of a mission for me to find things to do!
Unfortunately most Halloween themed parties had a late start (6:30pm) or were sold out weeks before holidays which made me panic a little bit as I felt really restricted with me not being able to drive. But as I was determined to have some fun and do different things every day I (perhaps too eagerly) decided to book few local taxi trips for us to see a show "Hairy Maclary and Friends" and to visit a local farm.
                                         
Oh and we saw a gorgeous pheasant in our garden! I was so worried about him so had to call few RSPB offices but unfortunately no one picked up the phone nor called me back so I can only hope he is safe and sound!
Hairy Maclary show has been mentioned many times after watching the show as L was really impressed with characters and especially a cat! So here are few more pictures from our autumn half term holiday week:








How did you spend halt term break?

No comments:

Post a Comment